We're Here for You.
San Luis Obispo County has issued a Shelter at Home order for non-essential business. First and foremost, we are committed to the health and safety of our customers, our staff and our community. We are closely monitoritoring Federal, State and local guidelines on public gatherings and social distancing required to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus).
But we wanted you to know that life doesn't have to stop. In fact, construction has been deemed an Essential Industry for our State, and construction of our models and first phase of homes continues.
If you are interested in learning more about our community, we are happy to offer you a personalized home shopping experience via Zoom, FaceTime or Skype. And this is a great time to take advantage of the virtual model home interiors and an animated community tour available on our website.
If you are meeting with our sales representative, she may ask you the list of CDC suggested questions prior to your appointment. Our sanitation and safety precautions include:
- Cleaning and disinfecting all high-touch surfaces such as door handles, tablets, keyboards and mouse before and after every appointment.
- Sales Representative will wash hands for at least 20 seconds before and after appointment.
- Guests will be asked to use hand sanitizer upon entry into the sales office.
- Proper social distancing of at least six feet will be maintained at all times.
- Only one family will be allowed in the sales office at a time. Sales office doors will be locked to prevent entry of more than one family group at a time.
Please, for the safety of the community, do not make an appointment with our sales representative if you have a fever, cough or feel ill in any way.
We wish you and your loved ones health, peace and comfort in this unprecedented time. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or for further information.